Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Working On Quilt Tops

This morning, I was in pain. I tried to sleep a little longer, but it wasn't to be. 

I got up and played on my tablet. Then I decided I needed to get moving and not worry about the pain. So, I headed downstairs to work on another panel quilt. 

I was having a bit of trouble deciding what to do with this one. Then after talking to Patrick - after he came back from golfing - we decided on strips. I did what I always do, miss counted and ended up doing the 5 strips instead of 3, which is okay, it works. I had just gotten to this point, when Ron called to go walking. 

After coming back and showing Patrick the phot of this, I realized I made another mistake! I needed to have that strip go all the way to the side. So, I will take this out - and it won't work on the sides. So, that part is going to be used as scraps or cut into pieces. Frustrating! 

I will try and fix it tomorrow. Patrick took my ear buds and dropped them off at Mail Plus. They are going back. My new ones should be coming in tomorrow. I do miss them, because the ones I had - for some reason - weren't working. So, I had to listen to the tablet and bring it with me when I was working on the sewing part. 

Patrick and I looked over some of Georgie's blocks and came up with another quilt as well. So, I'm going to work on that when I'm done with this one. I need more blue bags but hopefully they will be coming in soon. Those go to the quilters to get done. Which made my day better by working on being Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Interesting Day

 Was up early.  Nothing new there.  Ron and I walked 5 laps. Patrick was out in the yard doing all kinds of things. He was working on the wa...