Tuesday, May 7, 2024

A Painful Day

This morning, we were woken up by a phone call. That was 8 am. I was hoping to sleep in today. Ron was calling to walk. He had Century Link coming to his house today and wanted to get it out of the way. I called him back about an hour later. We went walking around 10 am. 

I came back in and got laundry going. Then I came into the computer room and worked on sending out emails to QOV recipients letting them know it will be about 6 months. I received an email back saying she (daughter) was coming to see her dad on his 100th Birthday. So, I sent another email asking if we can do June 13th.  We may have to do it sooner. I ended up sending out 20 emails because I was behind on doing that since I was in the hospital. I also marked the ones that were awarded in the program. Then I had to do the reimbursement for fabric. That took a good 2 hours or more. 

Patrick worked out in the yard. He's health wasn't that good today either. I was in so much pain, I decided I was done - and yet I kept working on stuff. I seriously need to stop being busy! I'm only into the 8th week and I have 4 more to go. If I overdo it, then it will be a few more months. I did get a call for PT in Olympia today. The set up an appointment to call me on Thursday. Still not sure if I need to do this, but maybe I better after all. 

Then I sat down and started working on the beaded box. 

While I played games, I worked on the bottom of the box. I have about 2 more rows to do, then I can work on going up the sides. 

I'm beat, and I'm tired. I'm also in a lot of pain. So, Tylenol is going to be my friend tonight. I still can't complain, I'm still here. AND I was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Happy Birthday To Me!

Today is my 65th birthday, and I didn't feel a thing! lol  I was up early today. Not for any reason, just up early. Then I went walking ...