Sunday, March 20, 2016

Finished the Eagle Block!

Today I was up early and ready to enjoy my time. I spent the morning enjoying games and working on the computer.

I got started on the laundry. I even washed my bag that was getting really dirty. There was a spot that didn't come out in the wash, but that's okay, I may try to get it out later. Now my bag is a lot cleaner then it was.

I finished the leaves last night and worked on the eye of my eagle today.


It takes up the bed!


Took several angles of it for photos.


I sent Donna a text with the photo and told her I would drop it off Tuesday. I like the way it turned out. I have a few things that I can change on the next one. Dad wanted to see it before I took it to Donna. He said he wanted me to make him one for a flag in his garage. Not making one for the garage, but will make one for him through QOV. I will work on his quilt next. He won't know it's for him.


After I finished the eagle and while cleaning my bag - I found this block that needed to have the leaves on it. So, I appliqued the leaves and can now count #19 of the Bountiful Baskets done.


Next was to applique the petal of this block down, since it as tacked down and ready to applique. I got 3 petals done. So, I'm getting there! Not sure what I'm going to finish up next, but I'm getting to the small things to finish lately. My mind seems lost since I finished the eagle.

We had bowling tonight and I bowled a 527 - with a 207 game, so that should tell you how bad the other two games were.

Tomorrow I'll be working on my laundry and then I will see what I need to get ready to work on. I may TRY to get some quilting done while I'm at it. That is wishful thinking of being Happy Quilting!

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...