Thursday, September 29, 2016

A Day Of Stitching!

This morning I was up late. So, out the door late. Good thing Ruth was running late as well. Cherrill called and told me she didn't need us. So Ruth and I got our 2.5 miles in today.

Got home and decided to try and work on the quilt today. I started marking it so I could do the stitching on the border.


I was able to get 1 1/2 of these done. I finished the design on the corner. Then worked on the pieces. It was lunch time when I quit and went back to work on my cross stitch. I will take this with me tomorrow to work on. I need to remember my marking pencils.


Enjoyed a few minutes with the Kitty!


I was working on this area. It's more like confetti then anything! I'm keeping an eye on the different colors. I do like the way this is coming along. I have been able to get in about 600 stitches in over the last 2 days.


Loving the colors that come a live! I also got my pattern from HAED! I love it, and will have that added to work on as well!

I was able to get a lot of stitches in today. I really enjoyed it! Now I'm having to load my FTM (Family Tree Maker) on my laptop. Our computer is about ready to die, and I need my program available.

May we all be Happy Quilting!

QOV Quilts

Donna has been awesome getting quilts done for QOV! Quilts of Valor quilts are for veterans. Here is one of the quilts that I'm dro...