Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Another Day of Bowling

Today started out with me not wanting to get up. I walked over to the neighbors and we walked a little farther today then we did yesterday. She said she has someone coming tomorrow so I didn't need to come back till Friday. Friday is quilting and I'm not sure if I want to go. Trouble is I found out today that I need to pick up Emily's grandmother and take her to quilting. Guess we'll see how that goes on Friday.

After spending time with the neighbor, I walked over to the Siamese kitty at our other neighbors. She was awesome! She even followed me home. I gave her some of my tuna fish that I was having for lunch today. We had a nice time out on the deck.


She's a beautiful cat and I'm trying to get her over to our house. I love this cat. Trying to decide if I want to take her to dad's or keep her. Time will tell. She's so much fun, but she's very "gun shy" so I think someone mistreated her a little. She does know what "no" means as she took off like a shot when I said "no" very low. I was surprised to see her take off like that. Patrick got her to let him pet her, so that's a start. We spent the afternoon together on the deck.

I did get a few stitches in on my cross stitch.


Sorry the photo is sideways. I'll work on it later.

We had bowling tonight and I landed flat on all fours! I came to a complete stop and fell! Didn't feel that great. I hurt my knees and one of them is bruised badly. Oh, well. I'll be feeling it for a day or two. I didn't bowl so good. Dropped my average by 8 pins. I'll get back up there, but it didn't feel good tonight. I was doing all kinds of weird things!

Life is good and I'm working on the cat as well as my cross stitch. I also have the next one in mind! Can't wait!!

Happy Quilting!

QOV Quilts

Donna has been awesome getting quilts done for QOV! Quilts of Valor quilts are for veterans. Here is one of the quilts that I'm dro...