Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Time Was Flying Today

I was up and ready to go by 7:45 am. I walked over to the neighbors house to help her with her socks and walking. We had a good visit and I walked the dog while we walked up and back over the street. I got back home about 9:20 am. I didn't have anywhere to go, so it was fine.

I went downstairs to get a few things done.


I cut and ironed the binding for one of the QOV quilts that Donna has ready.


I also sewed the pillow cases for the quilts she has. All this is ready to go to Donna. One of them belongs to our quilt that we made. I will put it in the case before I go to our meeting next month.

Funny part was that I noticed it was noon, and was getting tired of sewing. I couldn't wait to get them done! I had lunch and went down to finish up the second pillow case.

I was cooking the tomatoes that where on the deck waiting for me to do something. I got a big pot going, and have 2 bags of sauce. One is for tomorrow and one is going in the freezer. I also did laundry and seemed to be busier than I wanted to be. I didn't get to cross stitch much this afternoon, which I was missing.

I decided to get on the computer and check out the needlework groups on yahoo. I had 288 messages, so went through about 150 so far. Will do the rest tomorrow. That's a lot of short messages like "thanks deb" that I need to delete. I'm looking forward to checking out the groups.


Here's my new sink! I finally got a photo of it. I really like it better than the old one.

Now I need to go get my sheets off the line. I'm hoping to get moving on my cross stitch tonight. I wasn't able to quilt today.....sewing kinda did that to me. I'll try and get down there this week and get moving on the quilting. I also have dad's quilt blocks to do.....ugh....I need to get moving....keep telling myself that!

Life is good, I'm busy and loving what I'm doing.....Happy Quilting!

No comments:

One Appointment After Another

This morning we were able to sleep in, but of course, I couldn't. I let Patrick sleep in though. Then I played on my games.  I received ...