Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Time Was Flying Today

I was up and ready to go by 7:45 am. I walked over to the neighbors house to help her with her socks and walking. We had a good visit and I walked the dog while we walked up and back over the street. I got back home about 9:20 am. I didn't have anywhere to go, so it was fine.

I went downstairs to get a few things done.


I cut and ironed the binding for one of the QOV quilts that Donna has ready.


I also sewed the pillow cases for the quilts she has. All this is ready to go to Donna. One of them belongs to our quilt that we made. I will put it in the case before I go to our meeting next month.

Funny part was that I noticed it was noon, and was getting tired of sewing. I couldn't wait to get them done! I had lunch and went down to finish up the second pillow case.

I was cooking the tomatoes that where on the deck waiting for me to do something. I got a big pot going, and have 2 bags of sauce. One is for tomorrow and one is going in the freezer. I also did laundry and seemed to be busier than I wanted to be. I didn't get to cross stitch much this afternoon, which I was missing.

I decided to get on the computer and check out the needlework groups on yahoo. I had 288 messages, so went through about 150 so far. Will do the rest tomorrow. That's a lot of short messages like "thanks deb" that I need to delete. I'm looking forward to checking out the groups.


Here's my new sink! I finally got a photo of it. I really like it better than the old one.

Now I need to go get my sheets off the line. I'm hoping to get moving on my cross stitch tonight. I wasn't able to quilt today.....sewing kinda did that to me. I'll try and get down there this week and get moving on the quilting. I also have dad's quilt blocks to do.....ugh....I need to get moving....keep telling myself that!

Life is good, I'm busy and loving what I'm doing.....Happy Quilting!

Brazilian Embroidery Meeting and Dentist Visit

This morning I was up and ready to go. I enjoyed some TLC with my Kitty till about 8:10 am. Then called to make an appointment with the doct...