Saturday, September 24, 2016

Yesterday - A Busy Day

I'm posting this now because as much as I hate to admit this, I forgot to post for yesterday. I will post more later for today.

Yesterday started out early, by getting up and going to see Cherrill. It was raining so it didn't turn out to be a good day as far as the sun goes.

Afterwards, Patrick decided we'd go to Costco. We headed up to Costco and purchased a lot of stuff we needed. We were home around 2 pm. We decided to sit and watch a couple shows we had taped.


I started working on my cross stitch. It's easier to work on this while watching TV. I'd work on the quilt, but I do enjoy being with Patrick, so just worked on this.

We went to Centralia to see a movie again and have supper but they didn't have the movie they advertised. We ended up at Dairy Queen. I'm okay with that, because we get ice cream when we are done.

Came back home and watched an old movie. It was really good. Another Tony Curtis movie!

Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Woke In Pain

This morning, I woke in pain. Actually, had pain all night. So, I pretty much didn't do much all day.   I think the pain is from moving ...