Saturday, October 22, 2016

A Day Way

This morning I wasn't able to sleep, so was up earlier than I had hoped. Patrick wasn't too thrilled when I woke him up as well.

I helped our neighbor. Then came home and played on the tablet for a little while. Then I pulled out my applique to work on.


I finished up the pieces in the leaf. I was able to get all but two done before we went to the movies at noon.

We went to my folks to see my Aunt and Uncle. They were here and heading out to AZ. We enjoyed a couple games of square 9's. We also had supper.


While I was waiting on everyone to play games, I worked on the rest of the leaf. Then I worked on the mice. I have them glued together right now. I started putting the middle one together. I almost finished the middle mice and then decided I'd wait till we got home. I really don't want to work on this right now, so it's going to wait another day.

I'm hoping to be able to work on the cross stitch. I've missed it for awhile. I tend to go through "withdrawal." (smiling)

Happy Quilting!

No comments:

One Appointment After Another

This morning we were able to sleep in, but of course, I couldn't. I let Patrick sleep in though. Then I played on my games.  I received ...