Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Another Day...

Today I was up and off to see Ruth for walking. We ended up shortening the walk because she was having trouble with her back. Then walked up to help Cherrill.

Came home and was working on the Q-snap quilt frame I bought from Teri.


I was trying to figure out how to use the extensions that came with it, but after some thoughts I figured it out.


Trouble is, the frame is a lot bigger than I thought it was! It is as big as my coffee table and would take up most of my living room. Our living room isn't that big (hope to have a bigger one when we move) and I would have to remove the coffee table to put the frame up. Guess I'll have to work on my quilts downstairs, whether or not I use the big frame or this one.


I then pulled out the bag of patterns or the 2 blocks I'm working on for the "Forest Galorest" quilt blocks. I marked my blocks for back-basting. Once I did that, I cut out the mice for the one block and basted down a part of the leaf in that block.


Once I did that, I realized I put it on - reversed! - so it's facing the wrong way. Called mom and we are going to move a couple blocks around so that it won't matter.


I was also able to enjoy some time with Miss Kitty. She was in the house when I didn't realize it and was calling for her. She shot out of the house so fast! She's a beauty!

I then took the afternoon and watched a couple of my shows as well as finished the SAL (1st Part).


Now I wait and see what the next step will be. The next step is Friday. I'm looking forward to seeing what come out next.

We had bowling tonight and I lost another 2 pins in my average. Took me awhile to figure out what I was doing!! I bowled a 158, 145, 171. Not good!!

Tomorrow will be a day of applique and cross stitch. I'm looking forward to being Happy Quilting!!

No comments:

Got A Little Carried Away

 This morning I felt so good. It was the first night since we got back that I have had a good nights sleep. It was good for me. Even though ...