Thursday, February 16, 2017

Busy Day of Stitching Today!

Today I was up early - again, no surprise....one of these days I may change that intro! I was up with Kitty waiting for me at the door. She stays close to the house now.

We spent the morning watching and listening to FlossTube "groupies." I watched three that I enjoyed. I watch part of 3 others but they talked for 15 minutes before even showing their stuff. So, I went on to something else.


While watching the tube, I worked on my HAED challenge. I got another 150 stitches in. It's coming along. At least I can start to see the design.


After I finished off the FlossTube views, I worked on laundry. While laundry was going on, and Kitty was on my lap....I worked on Nantucket Rose. While working on the Rose, I noticed I'm short of floss! I sent a message to the shop that helps me out. Hopefully the floss will arrive next week. lol


I'm just enjoying my time with Kitty most days! She follows me all over the place. It's almost like having a 2 year old around the house. At least I don't have to do all the stuff a 2 year old needs. I just have to try and keep Kitty happy! Go figure.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...