Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Enjoying My Day, Baking, and Bowling!

Today I started early. Nothing new there!

Waited to hear from Cherrill this morning. I decided to go ahead and bake my bread.


I took Cherrill her bread and came back to bake the second one. I made it a garlic bread. Turned out pretty good actually. I'm getting better at this! Loving my sourdough bread and surprised Patrick hasn't gotten tied of it yet. I do enjoy making bread! I've been getting at least one done a week.


I spent time working on my cross stitch. I got a few more stitches in on my challenge. I also got more stitches in on the Nantucket Rose. I'm getting closer to getting the hair done....oh, yea, I guess I've been saying that for a while......let's see how long it take to actually get it done!

We went bowling today....won 2 games. Nick and JoAnne (our Sunday partners) bowled for our Wednesday partners. We bowled good, just not good enough. I bowled a 135, 189, 197. Just took a whole game to figure it out! Patrick bowled another 636 series. He's averaging 200 games in the last 3 weeks.  I just wish I could get up there too!

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Still Thinking Positive

 This morning it was raining. Patrick decided not to go golfing. I don't blame him. I was able to get up and shower with little help tod...