Monday, February 27, 2017

Finally A Day Away

This morning I woke a little late. I hurried up and took a shower. Then called Kitty into the house for TLC. Cherrill called just as I was getting ready to go over. She said she'd be fine today. She had someone coming over for her garage door. So, she wasn't able to go with me to my embroidery meeting.

I left early, went to Starbucks and got myself a "pick me up" of chia tea and a cinnamon roll. Then headed over to the church for out Brazilian Embroidery meeting. We had a good meeting. 6 of us showed up. I worked on my bird feeder after helping Sandy pick her colors.


I worked on the board of the feeder. I have a couple more rows to go then can work on the last two birds I will add the food last. It's coming along. We were laughing at how long it's taken me to get this done.

We reviewed Seminar classes. I figured out two classes I'd take. One for the teacher and one for the different techniques to work on. I'll work on the cost tonight and see about getting it out in the mail soon.


Came home and worked on this some more. I've decided to stop at this point. I am getting a little tired of working on it. I think I will work on it next week when the next piece comes out.

I'm going back to my Nantucket Rose. I need to figure out who I told could have the pattern when I'm done. I'll have to check my IG messages again.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Getting Back To My Sewing Room

This morning, I decided to get back to working on my quilting stuff.  First I needed to clear off my table top to make room for cutting. I t...