Tuesday, February 14, 2017

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Today started out early. I was up and over to Cherrills. She was so sweet, she gave me a box of chocolate for all the work I do for her. Then I headed over to Ruth's. She gave me her fitbit because she got a new one. So, now I have another fitbit. It's a little younger than mine.

Finally got back home. Then I posted more stuff on eBay. Needed to sell more stuff to get out of the house. I even posted some of my quilt magazines. That took a while today. I was working on laundry at the same time. Once the posting was done, I vacuumed and mopped the kitchen floor. Was tired of looking at stuff on the floor that I didn't get picked up.

Once all that was done, I finally got back to stitching on my Nantucket Rose. I've got most of the hair done now. I'm getting ready to work the top of the tree.


Patrick brought me a balloon with "LOVE" on it. It made my day!

We went out to eat and then came back home. I'm working on sourdough bread again. Need to cook it tomorrow.

Now it's time to get back to stitching. Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Still Thinking Positive

 This morning it was raining. Patrick decided not to go golfing. I don't blame him. I was able to get up and shower with little help tod...