Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Taking Care of Kitty Today

Today I was up earlier than usual. I didn't go get Kitty out of the garage till 8 am when I could sit with her. We both sat and enjoyed each other's company.

I went to Cherrill's and she can't get out of her drive. I was going into town so I got some ink for her (that she needed). She was busy working on her family reunion this summer. She ran out of ink for her printer and I was heading out, so picked it up for her. I had the usual, bank, staples, post office, and then store for milk. Came home to Kitty!

Before all that....


I had gotten this far, and realized there was a mistake....so I was ripping out the border. I had it all out before I went on my runs.


Had it all back to this point! I couldn't believe I didn't catch that sooner! It was actually in the pattern, and had to fix it. The area I was working on was correct, but part 4 was wrong.


After I got back home, Kitty sat in my lap while I worked on getting this back to where it needed to be. I had to order more blue floss to finish it. He's usually pretty good about getting the floss in the mail, so not too worried.


I still have more to do on the other part, but decided to come over to this side and work on it. I can then get the floss I'm using here and use it on the other side. If I didn't have to rip out so much, I would have probably had this done or close to being done. No worries.

I was having a good time with Kitty. She slept in my lap all afternoon.

I worked on some more sourdough bread tonight and will bake it tomorrow. One is for Cherrill since her Birthday was Sunday.

Enjoying the rest of the day! Happy Stitching!!

No comments:

Getting Back To My Sewing Room

This morning, I decided to get back to working on my quilting stuff.  First I needed to clear off my table top to make room for cutting. I t...