Monday, March 20, 2017

Finally Went To The Doctors!

As life goes, no one WANTS to go to the doctors, but I finally decided it was time to get this cough under control! So, after getting up and going to Cherrill's, I called the doctors office and made the appointment for 2:45 pm.

Since I had to take Ruth to the airport, I was ready to go at 9 am. Picked her up and we were off. On the way, we came across the mess of a "road rage" crash. One care was rolled over, a truck had the front smashed in. About 50 feet away was another car that rolled and yet another car off to the right side of the freeway. We drove for another half hour and the North bound had three trucks next to each other, stopping traffic from going any further. Not sure why, but it was weird to see. I was able to drop Ruth off and head on back home. As I got on I-5 from SR205, traffic ended up being bumper to bumper. The most we could go was 30 to 40 MPH. This went on for about 15 miles. I called Patrick to see if I should take the back roads home. By the time we figured it out, and he checked the roads, he called me back and the roads were clearing up. Decided to just keep coming home on I-5. I was surprised when I got home. It only took me an hour and a half. I even stopped at the rest-stop on the way. That ended up being pretty good timing.

I enjoyed some time with HeyHey before going to my doctors appointment. I had to detour and go to the post office to send a package to Canada.

Arrived at the doctors office and got a mask to cover myself since I coughed. I was called into the room in really good timing. I was surprised. There was hardly anyone in the waiting room - till after I got there. Funny how that works, I seem to tell everyone to follow me! Found out I was running a temp. Then my doctor arrived and we chatted - which set off a coughing fit! - she then told me it sounded like Bronchitis! She checked me out and said, "Yep, you've got Bronchitis. Have you had it before?" Yep, a couple years back. I found out, once one gets it, it's easier for them to get it again.....which means me! Off to Safeway for my prescriptions! I saw Dan and he laughed when he saw me with the mask on. I told him I came for my meds. He laughed. I usually just chit chat with him but not today.

Got home and feel tired. Gee, wonder why! Doc told me to take it easy for a few days. If I don't get my coughing down, I'm to go back in. I got some fun mail!!

My parking braids come in!! I really like these! They are cute!!

My "Let Freedom Ring" pattern arrived! There are quiet a few people doing it on IG. They have started already. I'm not going to do it for awhile, but I'm thrilled to have it!

This is where I finished last night. I'm hoping to get more done tonight. I'll be working on it, and about ready to see if I can make the challenge they have for it. I can hope!

May you have an awesome day, and stay Happy Stitching!

Day For A Movie

Today we were woken by Sophie. She wanted us up. lol I enjoyed some time with Sophie while Patrick slept. I added some dirt to the plant I...