Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Made Changes To Blog

I've made some changes to the blog....not sure I like it, but I'm going to try it out and see how it goes.

Today I started out by being put out on the couch at 3 am. Then when Patrick was up, he told me to go back to bed. I did, and slept till the phone rang at 9 am. I then went over to Cherrill's and helped her out. Once I got back, I worked on getting my video for FlossTube. I ended up doing it twice. I noticed I uploaded or downloaded it wrong. But I'm going to hope it's not a big deal.

I have been trying to get my cross stitch going.


It's coming along pretty good. I'm not getting a lot done. But then I've been so tired lately. With Bronchitis, I need to relax more. So, I'm thinking I'm off to bed early tonight.....can't win!

Hope this find you all well.....Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Woke In Pain

This morning, I woke in pain. Actually, had pain all night. So, I pretty much didn't do much all day.   I think the pain is from moving ...