Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Better Day!

Today I spent part of the morning with my mother. We went to the cabinet shop to check out the cabinets she's having put in her sewing room. I had a few questions and wanted to make sure she was getting what she wanted. After we did that, we went out for lunch. Then we went to Emily's to give her some fabric and thread.


This is the basket I worked on at the quilt group yesterday. And yes, Patrick fixed my computer. I did something stupid, and had him fix what I did. Ticked me off! Decided I would not try to back up this computer again!! lol


This is what I have been getting done. The cat is slowly showing up. I'm really enjoying working on this. It's going fast.

I didn't do much today, only because I just couldn't get myself to do anything. I did get a call that the quilt for my mother-in-law is ready to quilt. I had it 3" off from the back. I'm not worried about that, we can cut that off and it won't be noticeable. I should get the top this week, PROBLEM is I won't be able to quilt for 7-10 days! UGH.

Bowling started tonight, and I didn't bowl that well. I'm looking forward to a better year then last year. I won't be able to bowl on Sunday, but looking forward to being able to bowl without hurting my finger. lol

I go in tomorrow morning to have the bump off my finger. Chances are I won't be able to post for a couple days, till I can use my finger. Being left handed and having the left finger worked on, puts me on a spot.

Looking forward to having my left hand "fixed" and getting back to being Happy Quilting!

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...