Saturday, September 6, 2014

Had Visitors

Today I had a couple visitors. Phil showed up, more for his tube then for me. lol Think I saw him all of 2 mins. He worked out in the garage and left. Then my parents stopped by. I got some really pretty roses.


Didn't get a good photo as I can't lift them and put them somewhere else.


When Patrick moves them, I'll take another photo lol.

I got our groups coke rewards - cookie jar - in the mail today.


I'm hoping they will send me another one.

Today is another slow day. Hate not having something to work on. Can't do anything for another week and I'm already going crazy! Dreaming of being Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...