Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Another Block Quilted

Today was a quilt group day, but I decided I didn't want to go anywhere. So, I played and I also quilted.

I sat and watched "Forever" on Demand. I really like that show! It was really good. So, I have the first three shows behind me. I actually got a lot of quilting done while watching.


I finished the one block, and started another one. Charlie laid next to me as I quilted. The good news was I didn't get any phone calls while quilting. It's amazing how much I got done. I finished working on the block today, because last night I took the time to do cross stitch. I decided since the lighting in the house is awful, even with the overhang Ott light. So, I decided to do cross stitch at night and work on the quilt during the day.

Don't think I will take this with me to the potluck on Thursday. I may just take Phillip's quilt to work on. I haven't decided, and probably won't know what I'll take till that day.

As you can see, I'm cleaning, watching TV, and spending the day Happy Quilting.

No comments:

Got A Little Carried Away

 This morning I felt so good. It was the first night since we got back that I have had a good nights sleep. It was good for me. Even though ...