Sunday, October 12, 2014

Bowling Day

Today was a day of nothing but bowling. I had to meet the traveling team and go to Longview WA for bowling. We bowled in the travel team that has teams from St. Helens, OR, Morton, Centralia, and Longview, WA. I won at least 2 of the games, but didn't bowl very good. Good thing they only do that once a month. We were one of the two teams from Centralia.

Then I bowled tonight, here in Centralia. Did bowl very good at all - all day. I could have done better, but worked on my form better than anything else. I'm hoping to get back up there. Ugh!

So, today was not one of those days of being Happy Quilting.

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...