Monday, October 20, 2014

Coming Along Slowly

Another one of those days. I walked early this morning. It was good to see Ruth again! Now I'm back to walking at 7 am. Amazing what one can get done when they get up early. I played cribbage next door, and won a "skunk." Now we are tied for the month.


Cleaned up by vacuuming, mopping the kitchen floor, and doing laundry. I'm sure there is something in there I missed. Was able to work on the puzzle a little today. Getting there with getting it together. Not as easy as I thought it would be, but it's still fun to work on. I need to work on the birds at the top.

I finally had time to sit and quilt today.


Laid the quilt over the railing so I could get a better photo. I have this area almost completed. I've been putting the sashing quilt designs in. I was surprised at a few of the center flowers missing the circle, so I had to go back and put them in.


I'm liking the pattern and the quilt. I have been enjoying working on this. Funny how that goes Ive made quilts that I didn't like the design and then it took me forever to get them done. This may get done after all.


The flower in the corners help. I couldn't think of anything that would work better. I do like the way the sashing goes with the overall design. The boarder will have that same flower and some leaves, so I'm looking forward to being at that point.

I've been reading a really good book lately. It's one of those that you can't put down. I have been sleeping better by reading a book before going to bed.

If you use iBotta for coupons, you need to check out Snap Groupons  Snap give you a check like Check 51. I just tranferred $30 from iBotta.

I hope all is well with you and your enjoying (like me) being Happy Quilting.

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...