Thursday, March 12, 2015

The Day Got Away

Yesterday got away from me, so you will be seeing this post as well as one later today.

I spent the morning to myself. At least part of it. I did play cribbage and go visit with Ruth. After that I just was lazy. But while I was lazy, I also picked up the basket blocks that I need to have done this month. I also realized I need to do a block for the retreat - UGH!


The night before I put this basket down on the block. Yesterday I was able to get the stem on and now will finish up the handle.


Before my doctors appointment I went over to moms but they were not home. So I pulled out some fabrics she had and started to work on what I would do for colors. I took a few of her colors. I'm putting the same flower on the upper left on the lower right. They will be different colors. Remember, this is my design and I'm just trying to figure out what I want to do. My other block is funny, I found that I had it ready with the stems one way, and by the time I put them on, it was changed.

Today is quilting at the quilt shop, so I'm hoping to have at least one of these blocks close to being done. Depends what kinda mood I'm in.

Now for the doctors report - I have a "Frozen Shoulder" and it is common. There really isn't much that I can do. It will go through stages before it gets better. I think it's going into stage 2, because it's getting easier to sleep at night and not giving me as much trouble. Time will tell. Still need to go through PT, which I plan to do. I'm going to work this out and get it over with. What needs to be done, will be done. AND I will be Happy Quilting!

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...