Sunday, June 21, 2015

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all father's out there! May you have a great day!

I would like to wish my father, Myron Taylor and my husband, Patrick Wiltzius, a Happy Father's Day.

Today I left Patrick's gifts on his chair for when he got up. He said he needed some shirts, so I bought him a couple as well as a wallet. Katt called and wake him up early this morning. It's one of her traditions - to wake dad up on the holidays.

I got up and went downstairs to look for a book. I wanted to find a block for scraps, that I can use to use up my solid fabrics.


I checked out both these shelves to see what I can come up with. I pulled out a few books, and still didn't find what I was looking for.


When we went to pick up mom and dad for supper to celebrate Father's Day, I checked out her books. She had these two books that I borrowed. I found a couple of quilts in there that I will use to help me out. I'll probably start cutting the fabrics this week.

Last night I did get a couple baskets done.



Just the baskets where done. I'll be able to work on the flowers now. These two have more embroidery on them, so it will go quick.

Tomorrow is Brazilian embroidery in the morning. I'm looking forward to getting back to finishing up the picture I'm working on .

Today was a busy day with Dad. We had a great time, and Patrick won the card game. Phillip was with us for supper. Life is good....Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Another Blot On Life

 I haven't been able (or forgot) to do my blog. I am having to be in the hospital for a few more days.  On March 7th, my daughter's ...