Saturday, November 7, 2015

Busy Day Without Being Busy

Today started out slow and ended up busy. It was one of Patrick's days. We left the house at 10:30 am and came home at 5:30 pm. We took a drive, then went to the movies. We watched the new James Bond movie. It was really good. 

After we got home, I started working on the class projects. I cut some small squares from scrap and marked 8 pieces with a flower. I was thinking about how to start out the class. If some people having done much applique, I thought it would be good to show on the scrap and then they can go to the pattern we are providing. Plus it's back-basting which most haven't done yet. Mom will come in around noon and teach the skinny stems. I'm thinking they would rather do the back basting but we will be teaching the freezer paper as well. 

Tomorrow will be busy again, as I have bowling at 11 am and then again later in the evening. Not sure what I will be doing for lunch, may just take snacks to get me through till I get home and have supper. 

I've gotten more done on the Oak Leave pattern, but haven't taken a photo of it yet. Will try and get one done tonight and then I'll post it tomorrow. I'm getting closer to getting it done. Life is Happy Quilting!

No comments:

One Appointment After Another

This morning we were able to sleep in, but of course, I couldn't. I let Patrick sleep in though. Then I played on my games.  I received ...