Thursday, November 5, 2015

Losing My Mind, In a Funny Way!

Today started out fast. Got up, showered and then mom called to say she was on the way. Another friend call right after. I tried to get stuff cleared off my table downstairs to get it ready.

Okay, here's where the mind is getting lost! I saw the sandwich ham in the refrigerator, touching it, thinking "we'll have it for lunch." Mom arrives, and we baste the baby quilt for my niece. Mom still has some time before she had to go to another meeting. So, we sat and enjoyed each others company by working on our projects. I worked on the Oak Leave quilt, she started quilting on the baby quilt.

Lunch time comes around, I go to the refrigerator, looking for that ham I saw earlier. NO HAM! I search in the refrigerator - luckily there wasn't much in there - NOTHING. I couldn't figure out what happened. I texted Patrick, asked if he took the ham to work, NOPE. I then went all over the house trying to figure out where I was and what I could have done with it.....NOTHING....As of tonight, the ham is MIA! I have even looked in the washing machine to see if I put it in there....nope. I've check the cabinets, bathrooms, and even the computer room....nothing. How much does one want to bet, I'll find it one of these days, either smelling up the house or growing green by the time I figure out where I put it.....What the heck?! What in the world could I have done with it. I keep checking...and checking...and checking...without any luck.

Okay, mom left, I vacuumed (not ham there), and I then sat and appliqued.


I'm getting there. I do like how fast this is going.


I started working the border on the right side. That way I can work around the quilt. I haven't figured out where I'm going to work next. I'm trying to decide if I want to come to the left side or continue to work the right side. Guess I'll figure it out when I get there.


This is still on my wall. Still haven't decided what I'm going to do with it. (Nope, no ham around here either.) I'm almost thinking of making some solid blocks from the other solid fabrics I have left over. I still have a ton of 9 patches for at least one or two more quilts. Not my favorite idea, but we'll see.

Still haven't heard from the gal that has my quilt. Decided to send a message to double check.

Patrick is watching the football game, no clue why! It's two teams I don't care about, and I don't know why he would. I have better things to watch than football on Thursday, let alone on Mondays. I don't mind Sundays, as I get into it as well. But CIN & CLE are not my teams and I really don't care. Sorry.

As one can see, I'm still working and having fun, I'm still appliqueing, and I'm still looking for that ham. Oh, well, Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Woke In Pain

This morning, I woke in pain. Actually, had pain all night. So, I pretty much didn't do much all day.   I think the pain is from moving ...