Saturday, November 14, 2015

Trunk Show

Since today wasn't a day of applique or quilting, decided to join the Trunk Full of Quilts - 2015 show. It is from Whims and Fancies blog. It's a week long show. Check it out - click on the box below for more details.

Online Quilt Trunk Show | Whims And Fancies

This is some of the quilts I have made over the years. Most of them are on the link above.



This quilt was my very first quilt, all hand pieced and hand quilted. I finished this in 1983. I started it in 1979.


This quilt was made for my parents. They still have it. It was done in the 1990's.


This quilt was the second of three. I took a class with Mary Golden back in the 1990's at "Quilting By The Sea." The first on is on my wall in the computer room. I'll have to take another picture of it to add here.


This is the "Road to Oklahoma" that was my second quilt. I made it for Patrick, since we met and married in OK. It was done in Pullman WA, about 1987. Hand pieced and hand quilted.


This was a gift. I can't remember the name of it, and since Katt looks to be about 6 years old, I'd say I made it about 1995. Hand quilted and hand pieced.


This quilt was a gift to a dear friend from High School. Hand pieced and hand quilted about 1997.


This quilt is also hand pieced and hand quilted. It was called "English Wedding Ring" when I made it, and have found it under other names since then. It was made around 1998.


This quilt was the first applique quilt I have made. I learned a lot from it. Today it's really worn and needs TLC. I believe I have even cut the main border and bound it again. I did machine piece this one, hand quilted.


This quilt is king size, and called "Inner City." It was hand pieced and hand quilted. This is just a part of the quilt. I finished this around 2000.


Honey Bee quilt made for my mother-in-law, 2015. Hand applique, hand pieced, and hand quilted.


And then there is my most recent quilt - Hawaiian quilt - "Patrick's Garden." 2015.

Check out the other quilts in the truck show! There are some really pretty quilts out there. This is only a few of what I've done. I'm slowly finding more pictures of other quilts. It makes things exciting when I find all those quilts I can't remember.

Enjoy the truck show, and stay Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Another Blot On Life

 I haven't been able (or forgot) to do my blog. I am having to be in the hospital for a few more days.  On March 7th, my daughter's ...