Friday, June 17, 2016

Day 5 At BDEIG Seminar

Today was another early morning with classes. I was nuts when I scheduled 2 class for today. The others had the afternoon off and went to Fabric Depot. Good thing I had classes or I'd have bought more fabric.

My first class was with Debbie Goff. We worked on stumpwork. I had fun. But it wasn't a good starting day for me. I seemed to have stuff missing from what  needed. I managed without it anway. We used wires for the fish fins. Had a blast working on those. When i get home I'll post more photos when I get home.

After lunch I ten went to Rosalie Wakefields class "Ruth's Farewell." We worked on the detached buttonhole stitch. Got a few stitches done. Wasn't able to get more done, but instructions are awesome.

Tomorrow's day is a smal class and then relax. We head home on Sunday morning. It will be good to get home.

Keep up and stay (for me) Happy Quilting!

Family Has Left

This morning we were up at 5:30 am and out the door by 6 am to get my father-in-law and sister-in-law to Portland airport. We arrived at goo...