Friday, July 15, 2016

Best Laid Plans.....

Today was the norm...walking in the morning. We walked a little faster today. Came home and picked blueberries.


Had a visitor while picking berries. 


While this guy was flying around, I decided to let him be. I didn't want to get too close. 


Patrick's garden is doing great. He's getting a lot growing now.


These are really growing.


Tomatoes are awesome. I'm going to have more than I need.

After all that, which took me 2 hours to pick the berries.....I was back in the house cleaning up the blueberries. Got a lot of berries.

Then I took another 2 hours and worked on cleaning up the photos in my computer. I moved the TAS group pictures to a thumb drive. I still have a ton more to go, but it did clean up my computer by 2 g's. I'm happy, now I have about 2 1/2 more years to go. ugh....

I then sat down and worked on my cross stitch. I didn't get an hour in before I was so tired I had to take a nap. Me, taking a nap?! NO way, but yep. Then I was woke up by a guy checking on our roof. Patrick came home to chat with him and then we were off to supper and a movie.

So, as they say, the Best Laid Plans.....in this case didn't work out. I did have a good day and can't complain. I would have loved to have been downstairs to quilt but it wasn't in the cards. I'm still there and Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Another Blot On Life

 I haven't been able (or forgot) to do my blog. I am having to be in the hospital for a few more days.  On March 7th, my daughter's ...