Sunday, July 17, 2016

Getting Closer To Finishing Another Project

Today was a day I could sleep better.

I enjoyed the morning while Patrick slept. Phil stopped by and gave me so lettuce from the garden. It was awesome! I gave him the blueberries I picked on Friday. Good trade I think.

Patrick was replacing the old lights (ceiling) with the ones mom was getting rid of. They look great in the two rooms. It's funny how often I heard him swearing! lol

While he was doing that, I baked some Zucchini Bread. It was my grandmother's recipe. It turned out really good.

I then took the day and worked on my cross stitch. I'm so close to being done, I can taste it!


I got most of the right side done and started finishing up the boarder. I need to fix the hummingbird on the top. I didn't count right. I'm down to the boarder and then it's done as far as the cross stitch goes.


I took out some pieces, put some in, filled in the areas that I missed. Each step got me that much closer to finishing this piece. I will get started on the outlining next. I really do want to get this done tonight. I will enjoy the outlining.

Tomorrow is Brazilian embroidery and I can't remember what I am going to work on. I'll figure it out tomorrow before I go and then I have something else to work on. I am doing the birds if I remember right.

I did do some genealogy today. I had Patrick watch the TV show "Who Do You Think You Are?" because it was on his ancestor. He learned some interesting things on his family. I really wish I could have told him mom about it before she passed.

I'm heading back to my cross stitch! Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Another Blot On Life

 I haven't been able (or forgot) to do my blog. I am having to be in the hospital for a few more days.  On March 7th, my daughter's ...