Sunday, July 17, 2016

Getting Closer To Finishing Another Project

Today was a day I could sleep better.

I enjoyed the morning while Patrick slept. Phil stopped by and gave me so lettuce from the garden. It was awesome! I gave him the blueberries I picked on Friday. Good trade I think.

Patrick was replacing the old lights (ceiling) with the ones mom was getting rid of. They look great in the two rooms. It's funny how often I heard him swearing! lol

While he was doing that, I baked some Zucchini Bread. It was my grandmother's recipe. It turned out really good.

I then took the day and worked on my cross stitch. I'm so close to being done, I can taste it!


I got most of the right side done and started finishing up the boarder. I need to fix the hummingbird on the top. I didn't count right. I'm down to the boarder and then it's done as far as the cross stitch goes.


I took out some pieces, put some in, filled in the areas that I missed. Each step got me that much closer to finishing this piece. I will get started on the outlining next. I really do want to get this done tonight. I will enjoy the outlining.

Tomorrow is Brazilian embroidery and I can't remember what I am going to work on. I'll figure it out tomorrow before I go and then I have something else to work on. I am doing the birds if I remember right.

I did do some genealogy today. I had Patrick watch the TV show "Who Do You Think You Are?" because it was on his ancestor. He learned some interesting things on his family. I really wish I could have told him mom about it before she passed.

I'm heading back to my cross stitch! Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Another Day At Ada

This morning, Debbie came at the same time as yesterday. We set the tent back up.  We spent the day at the car show. Today they must have ha...