Sunday, July 10, 2016

What A Day......

What a day! Started out early. Enjoyed free time. Then it was off again.

Went to the movies to see "The Secret Life of Pets." It was good. I enjoyed it. The weird part was that the first 15 mins of the movie is what has been advertised. Well worth seeing. More movies are coming out that look good to.


Went outside to pick more blueberries. Found some really pretty flowers blooming out there.


I love whats out there.


Sent Patrick the photos so he can post them on his Instagram page. I usually do all that.


Grapes are growing! It's going to be a good year.


I'm working on the flower. I hope to have it on the background soon. I finished up the blue and now I have to add the pieces on the left side. Then I can sew on the center piece.

Being in the mood for Happy Quilting!

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...