Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Working On Cleaning House

Today I did the usual....walking. I had a good walk. Came home and vacuumed the hallway and then used the cleaner to clean the hallway. I ran the cleaner over it twice. May have to do it again. I'll do that again tomorrow.

I then went downstairs and tried to put a few more stitches on the quilt. I got a few more stitches in and can't wait to get more!


I got about a third of it quilted. Was more interested in something else, so didn't get as much done as I wanted to.


I was able to get more done on the cross stitch as well. I am working on the flowers in the middle.


I got working on this area, and couldn't stop. I'm having so much fun getting this together. I like the results. My work wasn't what it used to be, but I have been fixing it as I go. I am not crazy about the designers way of outlining but I'm not going to complain, it does the job. 

I have the living room and the dinning room to clean next. The carpet hasn't been clean in a while. I wanted it to look better for when my Uncle and cousin comes to visit on Saturday. 

I called the Vet Museum and the plaque is done. We will be going over there Saturday at 1 pm. I need to let Phil know so he can go as well. 

I may actually finish two more projects at this rate - by the end of the summer! Things are looking up....Happy Quilting!!


An Interesting Day Before Thanksgiving

Usually today is prep day. But this year we are going to my parents for Thanksgiving because dad wanted to do the turkey. I'll miss not ...