Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Starting Another Quilt

This morning was up early - off to Cherrill's - and to the doctors.

After my doctor's appointment, I went to my folks. Mom wanted to get started on cutting the fabrics for the quilt we are going to work on together.


We cut out the blue fabrics, redesigned the other blocks to make them all 1" bigger. I wanted more space between the applique and the seam. We picked out the fabrics for the bear as well as the fox. We also got the colors for two of the blocks. So, now we are starting another quilt!


One was the fish pattern. I'm doing this block. I brought home the pattern so I can get started on it. I will try to work on it tomorrow. This should be pretty quick.


Last night I was able to get more outlining done. I have a few more to do and then it should be done. I'm surprised the faces aren't done on this pattern, but I'm okay with this. I'm getting along great.

Since I had to go to Olympia for dad's appointment, I wasn't able to work on anything other than cutting the fabrics for the quilt. As much as I would love to say I did a LOT, it's not that easy. Life does get in the way.

OH! My Niece is now engaged!! I saw the video on Instagram. She's happy and that's what matters! I'm hoping to be able to go to the wedding, when ever she has it. Best wishes to Alicia! and Nate too!

So, even when I don't think I'm going to do much in the way of quilting...I still do....like that saying I've been saying all year - THE BEST LAID PLANS - DON'T HAPPEN.

Oh, well. We all can enjoy life and be Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Got A Little Carried Away

 This morning I felt so good. It was the first night since we got back that I have had a good nights sleep. It was good for me. Even though ...