Monday, February 6, 2017

From Rain to Snow

This morning I was relaxing, thinking of Kitty. Called the vets and asked how she did. She just came out of the surgery and she was pregnant. I had told them to go ahead with spaying if she was pregnant. It would have been harder after they were born. I hated doing it, but it was in the best interest of all. I called again at noon and was told she could come home at 3:30 pm. Patrick was going to pick her up.

It was raining when I got up. Then I got a call from Cherrill telling me not to get out in this mess. I looked outside and it was SNOWING! We had 3" last night before I went to bed and there was another 2" by the time 9 am arrived. Patrick took care of a few things for me, so I didn't have to go into town. I need to go into town tomorrow! It was raining about noon, then snowed some more. It can't make up it's mind what the weather should be. They say we are going to get more tomorrow....ugh. QOV was cancelled for tomorrow and will be on Friday instead. Had to change my lunch with a friend.

I vacuumed and picked up a little to keep me busy. I also posted a few more things on eBay. I really do want to get rid of a lot of stuff. I've almost gotten a box worth of stuff sold. I also need to repost a few.



I watched a couple of my English/Canadian and Australian shows I had taped.


Pulled out my SAL to work on. I needed to get it caught up since this Friday another part comes out. I have this part and another to do before I'm caught up. It's coming along pretty fast. Should have it caught up by tomorrow.

I'm giving Kitty a lot of loving tonight. We'll see how far I get.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Visiting With Friends

Today I was up with Patrick. He headed to golfing and I wanted on Gerilyn to pick me up. We had our embroidery meeting today.  We arrived on...