Thursday, March 16, 2017

Day 3 And Still Under The Weather!

This morning I didn't have to be up for anyone, so I slept till 10 am. I needed it as I didn't get much sleep last night.

I enjoyed a few shows that I had taped. Tried to work on my cross stitch. Wonder if it's because I'm so close to having it done, I feel like a truck ran me over!

Poor HeyHey, she didn't know what to do. She stayed close but then went outside all day. It was a lot nicer today outside. I even watched her get a snake and play with it. I needed to go out in the cool weather.

After supper I was able to get more done on my Nantucket Rose. While working on it, I lost a needle. tried to move my needleminder while doing backstitching - and lost it!! Not my night! So, I'm calling it done, will label it tomorrow and finish the backstitching.

So, not only does a cold mess with you, the brain decides to mess with you!

In the meantime - Stay Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...