Thursday, December 14, 2017

A Busy Day With Friends And Shopping

This morning was rushed. I went to Cherrill's then came home and headed out the door. I needed to go to Safeway for some gift cards, then headed to the quilt shop. I got Cherrill a gift certificate from the shop. I'll get her to check it out that way and she can get some floss from there. I enjoyed our meeting. We talked about things we could do with the quilt blocks we all made. I gave my advise and showed what I thought would be nice, but when Susie showed up, they wanted to hear all about what she would do. So, they were going with her ideas. That's fine. I'm just glad it's not me making it up. lol


I worked on my pot at the quilt meeting! - Yep, took my embroidery with you.


I started to work on the neck of the pot. I like the way it's coming out. I used the Frost floss on the neck and it's a little smaller then the other one. I love the feel.

I had to leave early. I had my message therapy to go to. Once that was over, I had to head over to "Berry Fields" to get a gift certificate for Art. I'm taking him some bread tomorrow morning and I wanted to give him his gift as well. I think he wants to give me a gift as well. Not that I'm looking for one, but he has done that since we have been playing cribbage together about 4 or 5 years ago.

Next stop was at Sears! That had some really good deals, so now I can say Patrick's gifts are now done! I'm DONE!

Came home and wrapped everything that I bought for Patrick. Wrapped two of the gifts for Monday. I know Georgie isn't going to have a gift, so I'll give her one to share. If she doesn't take it, I'll do a door prize for with what I have left over.

I had to figure out what we were doing for supper. Ended up with left overs. I did take something out for tomorrow so I don't end up in the same boat!


Picked up Katt's stocking today. Love this!! I'm putting it in the mail today. Now I can say it's FINISHED! I have one more finish for this year!! YEAH!


The other morning I was walking to Cherrill's and there was a PERFECT circle showing. I went back to the house to get my camera - and the sun was shining! So, I took a photo anyway, since I came back for my camera. It was a really cool and pretty morning. I'm going to try and remember to take my camera with me when I go to Cherrill's because some mornings are so awesome and need to get a good photo of it.

It's chilly around here. I'm baking bread for Art tomorrow, and I'm cold. Go figure. So, I think tonight will be quilting on Katt's quilt. She asks about it every time she calls. When I told her I was mailing her stocking, she asked if the quilt was coming too. Guess that's a hint to get moving on the quilt.

Life is interesting, fun and still going. I'm having fun being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...