Monday, December 4, 2017

Embroidery And Cooking

It's that time a year again....you know the time...when we bake till we get sick of baking. Once recipe after another. Tradition, so we can't get away from it. OR we could but then it wouldn't be tradition anymore.

This morning started out going to Cherrill's to head to our Brazilian embroidery meeting. Got over there and she wasn't feeling her best. She was a little "loopy" and I think it was because her blood was low. She felt like passing out, and we decided it was better if she stayed home to try and get back on her feet.

So, I headed over to our meeting. There were four there already. We all had a good time.


Worked on the my "Three Wishes" pot. It's coming along great. 

Then I had to go to the Dollar Store to get a couple cards - well, we all know how that went....bought more than just the two cards I was sent to get. I picked up some holiday plates, wrapping paper (the tissue paper) and a couple big gift bags. I did get 3 calendars that I'm going to use for gifts. 

After that, headed to the bowling alley. Wanted to ask some questions about some bowling stuff. Then headed back home. 

I started putting some stuff away! I was downstairs and realized I needed to go through my stuff. I'm going to take one day this week, maybe two, and go through my cabinets, books and all. I need to get rid of stuff. We keep talking of downsizing and I really need to go through the stuff I don't need or want any more. I'm sure there are a few new stuff in that pile too. 

I finished the pretzels with white chocolate. They are done and waiting on more cookies, and stuff for our "give-a-way" plates. I'll end up doing that around Wednesday and Thursday, since I have Quilts of Valor tomorrow. 

I'll probably work on the cross stitch here in a little bit. I need to get her done!! She's so close!! 

Life is good, Life is BUSY, and Life is loving each day, even when we can't do what we want, it's still  good day! I'm happy to say, today was a day to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...