Saturday, February 24, 2018

Another Saturday Of Here And There

Today started out early. I enjoyed a few minute of peace and quiet. It was relaxing.

We decided to go see dad at the hospital. Called mom and she was going to go later in the afternoon. We chatted for awhile. She had a few things she wanted to do, so I told her we'd going in the morning and she can go in the afternoon.

We went to visit with dad. He was "out of it" most of the time. They have him on pain killers for the pain in his stomach. He chatted awhile, but kept falling asleep. It doesn't look like he'll be going home till at least Monday or Tuesday. We stayed an hour and then left. Stopped at Safeway on the way home.

I've been working on the "KOEPPLER" family this afternoon. One of the relatives asked where I got some of my information and I told him to get it off ancestry. It tells of newspapers and census record. Then I went through some of the names and added another 40 names to Patrick's tree.

So, today has been one of those days where nothing is getting done - OH! But I did bake cupcakes, so I can't say I didn't do anything today.

Now I'm gong to sit and work on my cross stitching. I need to get February done. It's time to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...