Friday, February 23, 2018

Working On The Hawaiian Quilt Today

The morning started out early. I was at Cherrill's and back before 9 am. Then was off to see mom.

Arrived at moms. We headed out to see dad. It was a good hour visit. He was starting to fall asleep. It was funny how the drugs keep him sleeping. He's leg is doing great. He was having some stomach problems so they are keeping him for awhile. We then went back to the house.

We got to work on the Hawaiian quilts.


Mom had my fabric's ready for cutting. We ironed her fabrics and then we got them ready for cutting. Once we had all that done,


we started cutting the patterns out. Mom has more  pieces then I do.  I was able to get my pattern cut out before we headed to the hospital again.

This time we took Daisy with us. They let us take dad's dog. She was happy to see dad. We stayed another hour or so. Patrick came in while we were there. He stayed for awhile and then we all left. The snow started up again. It's going to be a cold and snowy day and night.


Came back home and started working on cutting these pieces out. I've got more cut out then I had yesterday.

Since we are watching "North To Alaska," I'm going to keep doing these for awhile. I really like this movie!

Not sure what this weekend will bring. I'm hoping to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...