Friday, June 29, 2018

A Day At Mom's With Quilters

This morning I had to get up early and plan on going to moms. I had actually thought I would stay home, but because mom and Ethel got in late last night, Ethel's car was at moms. Ethel doesn't drive late at night, so mom and my niece took her home, then came here to get Daisy. They didn't get back till around 10 p.m. So, I was the one picking Ethel up this morning to take her to quilting. So, I had to go to moms. LOL -  Not as I had hoped, but that's okay.

Picked Ethel up and took her to moms. We arrived around 9:30 am and just about everyone was already there. I guess since dad passed they figure they can go in as early as they wanted.

We had a good meeting, I got a lot of quilting done. I was able to get more than I expected done. It was nice to be able to quilt that much.

Mom said the guy that we waited on a couple days ago was supposed to get here at 3 pm. Did you get that part?! (SUPPOSED TO)....well, I hung around, and guess what.......another no show and no call. Told mom that if he calls, she could tell him no more appointments since he doesn't show up when he makes them. lol

Came home around 4 pm. Patrick was getting ready for golfing. He is getting back to golfing and that's good. He needs something to look forward to, since he is retiring soon.

I got back to working on my cross stitching.


The butterfly is fun to work on. I'm getting there. In a day I'll be getting the next pattern piece off line.

Then I thought I would try to do a YouTube video, and my OS Studio gives me a blank screen. I need to figure out how to work it. I may just go to the old computer and do one, just to get it out there. I need more learning on how to start it and get the camera to work again. I did try the camera on my computer, but it did't come out very good. The viewing was good, but it was sketchy.

Now I'm going to get back to working on my cross stitch. I was happy to be able to work on two things today.

Hope you are as happy as I am being Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...