Thursday, June 28, 2018

Babysitting Mom's Dog - Daisy

Today I was up and ready to go get Daisy. I really didn't want to get up and go, but I did promise mom I would look after her dog. So, I brought her home with me.

I picked her up, got a tea at Starbucks, and headed home. When we got in the drive she was so excited she tipped my cup and it spilled on my leg as well as the drivers seat. So, I had to clean that up. Then when I was chatting with Patrick, noticed she had disappeared. Called her and she came up from downstairs. Took her outside to go potty but she really didn't want to go, so I had a bad feeling about that. Went downstairs and she peed in the spot she peed last time she was here with mom and dad. Ticked me off!! Now I'm going to have to run the carpet cleaner down there. Really didn't want to, but will do it anyway.


She's been sleeping her most of the day or on my lap. She follows me everywhere. Mom is off and hitting "shop hop" around the area.

I decided to just work on my cross stitch to keep her calm.


I did get quiet a few done. Then I realized my copy of June's wasn't copied right, so had to re do the copy. Which is fine because I was just missing the 3 rows on the edge. This is going pretty good and quick. I need to get the next month in a couple days. It might go faster if I had the next months stuff.

Worked on laundry and things are looking good. Quilting is at mom's tomorrow and I'm not sure if I want to go. I should so I can get working on Katt's quilt. I'll figure it out tomorrow when I get up.

Did you have a good day working on your projects? Finish anything?

We're doing good. I' thinking of dad every day and saw a photo of him, that I had to change on my Facebook page. I know he's enjoying his life where ever he is.

Looking forward to keeping Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...