Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Sunday, February 11, 2014 - There was Snow, And Than None

I'm posting twice today - this is what I woke up to on Sunday. SNOW and then more snow.


This is the photo I took the night before.


This was also the night before.


First thing in the morning.




This was Charlies feet and the only ones i found. lol


This is the way she came over to the deck. Looks as if she couldn't stand to step in the snow.


Interesting tracks in the snow - in my front yard.


Not sure what did this. Might be the snow starting to melt.



My tree photos.


Can see the sidewalk.





Looking at Patrick's garden.


Can still see green.


Our hose. lol


This is the back yard.







So, these are the photo's I took on Sunday just before the snow melted. It was so much fun going out in the yard and seeing what all was "fresh." Washington during the one and only snow that we have had all winter.

This is one of two postings I'm doing today. I just had to show you what a wonderful Sunday morning was like. The best part is the snow melted by Monday and work was back on schedule with little worries to the weather.


No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...