Friday, May 2, 2014

A Cooler Day!

Today was a little cooler than it has been the last two days. We broke a lot of records in WA for being so hot the past two days.


It was Quilting Friday again today. So we all were at mom's house for quilting. Funny how we get there early anymore and then everyone is gone by the time lunch is over. Go figure. Patrick tells me we only get together for the food! lol

Outside mom and dad's window is the bird feeders they have. They bought some more bird food and they have been coming around to eat out of the feeders.


They had a lot of the WA Goldfinch birds showing up today.

I love the flowers they have out around their house.


Even found a Bee in the flowers!


They have the earlier Rhodes in their yard.



This was the first flower in that set of Rhodes.

I took these photos after lunch. I was able to work on my quilt as well. I took Phillip's quilt with me to work on.


I've almost gotten this block done. It's going really fast and easy! This quilt shouldn't take long at all!


These are the two blocks that are almost done.


Here is the back. Thought you might like to see the back. I tend to like the back more than the front sometimes.


This is the last hump on this side of the quilt. It's slowly coming around. I'm closer to the corner than I thought I was, so that makes me feel even better.

We're going to the movies tonight, so I don't know if I'll get to add to this quilt tonight. I can try. At least it's still coming along.


I was thrilled to be able to take a photo of the Hummingbird! They usually are gone by the time you get out there with the camera.


I'm enjoying the weather! I'm excited about what is coming. I'm loving the fact that I am getting so much done! I would probably had this quilt done by now but I tend to enjoy the computer way too much. I'm loving the groups that do hand quilting.

So, you can see, not only am I quilting, I'm enjoying the weather for pictures! When I'm done with photography, I tend to be either on the computer or the quilt. I'm still Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...