Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Appointment Day

Today was one of those days you dread. It was time for my Mammogram and my thyroid ultra sound. I thought the Mammogram was bad! Nope, the ultra sound beat it out! Mammogram was a breeze compared to the ultra sound! I don't think that gal realized I had to breath! She had that "camera" at my throat and pushing hard! It hurt like a son of a gun! I'm surprised she didn't bruise my throat! I hope I don't have to do that again!

Went to visit the folks before going to my appointments. The floor was coming along. It's not even 1/2 done, but it's looking good.


I was able to get a few stitches in on the quilt. I'm getting excited about the cabinets that are downstairs, but still have to wait on mom. lol

I'm working on keeping busy with quilting. So, this house is still at it and Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Woke In Pain

This morning, I woke in pain. Actually, had pain all night. So, I pretty much didn't do much all day.   I think the pain is from moving ...