Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Oops....Planned My Day.....

Yesterday I forgot, and planned my day. After cribbage, came home and worked on moms quilt and watched Christmas shows. Planned on working on the quilt all day......bad idea! My son came over in the afternoon. The phone ran several times, and my afternoon was gone.

I worked on the quilt last night and got close to the corner. That cirner was #2. So i can say one side was finished.



I baked a Scandinavian Almond Bread last night. One of my favorite. I also made another one tonight to give to mt physical therapist for putting up with me. Lol

Today I worked on the quilt all afternoon and am close to my 3rd corner.  Looks like this quilt won't be done by Christmas but I'm still going to try. Lol

May you be happy and Merry this holiday. I'm still going to be Happy Quilting!

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...