After all that, relaxed with Charlie and then had lunch. Once lunch was over, I headed downstairs.
I went back to working on my 9 patches. I still need to trim them, but will do that when I'm done getting them all sewn together.
I did trim the 4 patches though. I wanted them at 3 1/2" but found that they wouldn't square up to size. My next thought was, why not 3" and they will be 2 1/2" when sewn together. I don't have a problem with that.
I trimmed all of these to size. It worked out great. I will try and work on getting a bigger size when I can. No worries.
Since I feel that way - No Worries - it made today a lot of fun. I worked on sewing and didn't have any issues to worry about. I'm happy with that.
I've been adding more to my pile.
I'm working on my second row.
It doesn't seem to be making a dent in this bucket. I'm still working on them. It's going to be fun to figure out what the heck I'm going to make. Right now I'm just working on the 9 patches.
I'm working on the eagles. Will post how I'm doing tomorrow.
I have added a few more strips to the give-a-way! More will be coming...it's worth commenting if you want to get some nine patches out of them, or even 4 patches. Happy Quilting!