Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Middle of the Week...And Still Busy!

Today we were started out early. Went walking and played cribbage. Got skunked,.....yet again!


Took this photo last night. I walked down to Ruth's to check on her computer. I loved the reds in the sky. This is a tad darker than it was, but it's still pretty.


Love nights like this.


Took a photo of block #15. This is a better photo and will post it in the finished blocks area. I really enjoyed working on the embroidery.

While I was getting ready to go to the doctors I set up the next block.


I will work on this one tonight and tomorrow. Not sure what I can do tonight.

We had our bowling meeting tonight and the same person is secretary again. I can't believe they keep putting her back in! She doesn't know how to keep track of money! Oh, well, I bowl for the fun of it, and we give her a check so that she can't say we didn't pay.

Too many appointments! Quilting tomorrow with Haven't Missed a Stitch and looking forward to seeing what everyone donated! Happy Quilting!

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...