Sunday, November 1, 2015

Another Project Done!

Today was an weird start. I woke up around 3 am and couldn't go back to sleep, so came in the living room and relaxed for about an hour and a half. Went back to bed, and slept till 8 am - which actually was 7 am since the time change was last night. Guess I didn't get much sleep when it comes down to it.

I'm happy to say I got a few things done today. Worked on laundry and then genealogy. Was happy to add a few more names to my long family list of name. This time it was Patrick's family that I worked on. Added another family member to "Find A Grave."


I'm happy to report, I'm done (except for 1/4 of the last one) on the binding. These are being called finished as of today. I will finish the last one up tomorrow and then I'm going to get moving on the Acorn quilt.

I have QOV meeting on Tuesday, along with another meeting in the afternoon. So, I need to get the information together on the Annual TAS meeting next year. We hare hosting it here in town, so I need to get my part of what I was asked to do, done. That is another tomorrow project. As well as getting my patterns from P3 Designs. I also need to get back to working on the baskets.....as well as the guilt wall...figure out what I'm going to do with the 9 patches....Okay, here I go again...need to stop this and keep on track with one thing at a time......

Went bowling tonight, and didn't bowl that great. I did better on Wednesday. I did get a little over 500 series so can't complain too much. Did drop my average by one though.

Okay, getting back to finishing the binding on this table runner and then getting moving on the qui for my Aunt and Uncle. Happy Quilting!

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...