Wednesday, December 2, 2015

A Day of Quilting

This morning we had our walk. Came home and got ready to go over to Donna's.

Arrived at Donna's around 9:30 am and quilted. She worked on one of her blocks, then she got started on the binding of her quilt. She cut it and set it up. She was sewing the binding on when I had to run to the physical therapy.

I'm now done with physical therapy. I'm at 90-95% mobility. I'm still going to have to exercise my shoulder, but I'm going to work on it. I need to pull my arm back more and that should get me where I need to be.

Went back to Donna's and she had the binding on the quilt. She worked on the binding by hand while I quilted.


This is the last corner I need to do. Then I can figure out if I want to quilt the border or call it done.


I got quiet a bit done today. We sat chatting and working on our projects. I must have gotten a good third of the quilt quilted today. Yesterday I bought fabric for the cat one, and I'm thinking - when my light box gets here (after Christmas), I will get started on it.

Tomorrow is a day on my own. Not sure I'm ready to be alone tomorrow, but I'll make it.

Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Visiting With Friends

Today I was up with Patrick. He headed to golfing and I wanted on Gerilyn to pick me up. We had our embroidery meeting today.  We arrived on...