Thursday, December 17, 2015

A Quiet Day....But A Good Day!

Today was another one of those rainy days. It was pouring so we didn't get to walk. I did go down to see Ruth. She was setting up for the a party for her "Homemakers Club." I took her down a plate that was a snowman. Told her to use that on her table. She liked it and used it.

Afterwards came back up and vacuumed. I needed to get some of that dirt off the floor. I swear that dirt knows when I vacuum and rushes right in! I wrapped the last of the gifts. I got excited when I finally finished it up. It makes me feel like I finally finished something. lol Looking forward to next week.

I found some fat quarters downstairs that I bought over the last few months. I put them in the "mailbox" that I had to fill for tomorrows groups gift exchange. I won't be able to be there long because I have a doctors appointment tomorrow. I hope I can get in on the exchange, but if not, they can exchange my gift for me.



This is where I was yesterday on the quilt. I didn't get the sashing done. I'm hoping to work on it tonight. I need to get my white pencil for the marking and think that is what is slowing me down. I don't know if it's because I don't know what I did with my pencils or if I'm just too lazy to go downstairs and get them. Either way, I need to get moving and finish this up! (smiling)

Christmas cards are arriving and I'm slowly writing back. I have sent off 10 cards so far. I know I have more to go. I'll work on it by this weekend. Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Getting Back To My Sewing Room

This morning, I decided to get back to working on my quilting stuff.  First I needed to clear off my table top to make room for cutting. I t...