Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Day 2 At BDEIG Seminar

Today startied out early and it wasn't by choice. Someones alarm went off around 5:30 am. Funny part was, I had finally got to a deep sleep. No worries, we were up shortly after. I showered and got everybody moving since breakfast was at 7 am.

My class didn't start till 8:30 am. It was only 3 hours. We worked on the NWBirdd House. After we got started our teacher realized the pattern was smaller than it should have been. We are still working on it, it will just be about 20% smaller. LOL


After class I came back to the room to organize my stuff. It took me an hour and a half to get all my threads on the holders or "keeper."

Around 4 this afternoon Jeanette came in looking like some truck ran her over. She wa worn out! She had surgery last month and is still healing. So we talked about me taking her class tomorrow so she can have "down time." we cecked and I will be going to her class. It's a 4 hour class that starts at 8 am. I'm looking forward to it actually.

After supper I worked on the bird house block. I had the bird feeder close to do when our teacher came in and said not to get too much done. She was giving us a new pattern with everything in it to restart the class. We just had to return what we didn't need. We told her it didn't bother us, but guess it bothered her. She's an awesome teacher. So, I got our new patterns and started working on it. My piece for the feeder that is appliqued seems shot, so may have to take it out and try again. Ugh. No worries.

Not real sure I'm ready for the class in the mornings but I am looking forward to i.

Patrick said our team won 3 in bowling tonight. We may stay on top for a little while. At least I'm hoping.

It's been a long day and a fun day. I was able to be (even thought very little) Happy Quilting!

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...